The Classic Sliding Door is has come to the residential market from a system designed for use in high-rise apartment buildings.
The commercial background brings a modern designer look with the benefit of additional performance features, many of which are unavailable in similar sliding door products:
- Rather than the usual exposed tracks found in many residential sliding doors, we have a complete range of threshold and jamb in-fills as well as end caps to conceal all cavities. This provides a superior quality, commercial grade finish and also minimises access for insects, dirt and grit.
- The concealed internal weather flap reduces air and water infiltration and minimises insect access through the drain holes.
- A choice of sill configurations to accommodate every weather performance requirement, including a wheelchair accessible sill.
- A range of attractive interlock options to meet a wide variety of wind load requirements up to the most demanding cyclonic conditions.
Fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
- Maximum Sash Height: 2400mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 1200mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness:4-12mm & 18mm
- Maximum Sash Weight: 160kg
- Frame width available in 92mm
- Region D Residential Construction for Cyclonic Compliance – Structural / Water & Impact Rated Glass
- Double Glazing without adaptors for a premium option
- Cyclonic Compliance – Structural / Water & Impact Rated Glass
- Low-Rise Multi-Unit Developments
- A range of sill options available for increased structural, water performance and design flexibility.
- A range of internal interlocks complete with end caps for varying wind load requirements.
- Integral screening options for security or insect protection.