The Classic Sliding Window combines unique form and function not previously available in the residential market.
It has many visible advantages over alternatives in addition to its obvious aesthetic qualities, including:
- Exclusive mullion-located handle for easy access and clean lines.
- In built weather flaps reducing air and water infiltration, covering drainage slots and minimising insect intrusion.
- A proprietary non-corrosive roller system – a vital component of these high performance windows – provides an effortless gliding operate that is a joy to use.
- Anti-lift security block fitted above the sash to prevent manipulation.
- Mullion and transom end caps that prevent access to insects.
Fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
- Max Sash Height: 1500mm
- Max Sash Width: 1200mm
- Max Glass Thickness:10.5mm
- Max Sash Weight: 40kg
- Available in 50mm & 92mm frame width
- New residential construction
- Window replacement and renovation
- Low-rise building
- A range of sill options for increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options – aluminium flywire or stainless steel mesh security screens.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position – ventilation with security.