With a modern designer look, Select Hinged Door extrusions are a consistent 85mm wide face on both the stiles and rails, combined with a 40mm thick panel. This allows a balanced visual face and allows a vast array of hardware lock options. Combined with optional spigots, these door panels are superior in strength and performance.
- The generous 125mm frame allows for integrated screening and multiple combinations of single, double or sidelights, making the Select Hinged Door the optimal choice.
- A 92mm frame is available when screening is not required or for typical open out configurations. This allows flexibility in design and budget.
- Attention to detail includes concealed flush bolt brackets, reducing visible fixings, as well as custom extrusion design allowing for clean interaction with door hardware.
- Maximum Panel Height: 2400mm
- Maximum Panel Width: 900mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 4-10.5mm & 18-24mm
- Maximum Panel Weight: 50kg
- 125mm or 92mm Frame
- New Residential Construction
- Window Replacement and Renovation
- Low-Rise Multi-Unit Developments
- Aged Care and Wheelchair Requirements
- A range of sill options for internal or external opening.
- A range of sidelight options including glass louvres.
- Integral screening options for security or insect protection.