Classic - Residential Double Hung Windows
The Classic Double Hung Window is a slimline design which complements heritage houses and new homes aiming for a designer look.
Classic Double Hung Windows have many visible advantages over alternative products in addition to its obvious aesthetic qualities. These include:
- Specifically designed to accommodate insect/security screening within the head and sill to deliver a clean professional finish not readily available in competitor products.
- The attention to detail includes bump stops top and bottom to prevent frame damage.
- Full perimeter weather pile seals reduce air and water infiltration.
- Choose lockable or latchable handles for your windows.
The Classic Double Hung Window has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170 and AS1191.
- Maximum Sash Height: 1090mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 1000mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness:8.5mm Single Glazed
- Maximum Sash Weight: 20kg
- Frame width available in 50mm
- New Residential Construction
- Window Replacement and Renovation
- Low-Rise Building
- Choice of screening options – aluminium flywire or stainless steel mesh security screens.
- Security screens securely fitted within the head and sill.
- Integrated sidelights, highlights and lowlights.