Select – Double Hung Windows
The Select Double Hung Window has a combination of design and durability rarely seen in residential windows.
With a distinctly modern designer look, the Select Double Hung Window is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are not available in other windows:
- The generous 92mm frame width is perfect for large openings up to 2.2 metres tall and 1 metre wide.
- The 92mm frame width allows for integrated screening within the width of the frame for a clean designer finish.
- Cleaning is a breeze. If required, both top and bottom sashes (or panels) can be removed via special take out clips and a unique heavy duty sash balance system.
- Attention to detail includes bump stops to prevent frame damage, end caps to conceal sharp corners, as well as internal and external weather flaps to hide drainage slots and minimise insect intrusion.
- Full perimeter weather piles reduce air infiltration and improve acoustic performance.
Select Double Hung Windows have been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
- Maximum Sash Height: 1090mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 1000mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness:8.5mm Single Glazed
- Maximum Sash Weight: 20kg
- Frame width available in 50mm
- New Residential Construction
- Window Replacement and Renovation
- Low-Rise Building
- Choice of screening options – aluminium flywire or stainless steel mesh security screens.
- Security screens securely fitted within the head and sill.
- Integrated sidelights, highlights and lowlights.